Power Factor Controller CX plus
Application field: LV
Controls capacitive or inductive
By controlling Contactors or Thyristorswitches,
capacitors can be switched or choke coils.
Measuring method: True RMS
Determination of the cos ϕ related to the fundamental wave
1 phase voltage connection
Voltage range: 90 - 550 V AC, 45 - 65 Hz
Current range: 5 mA - 5 A
Cos phi: 0.70 c - 0.70 i
- Autonomic menu navigation (AI)
- Best fit algorithm protects the capacitors thoroughly regular distribution of the switching cycles and operating hours
- Progressive (control) Measurement of the total power requirement - switches the necessary steps quickly - in combination with our thyristor controller (option -T) even faster and more effective.
- works in 4 quadrant operating mode (import/export)
- Security level Password protected
- Alarm configuration for maintenance work in case of e.g. loss of power or exceeding of switching cycles
- Compensation of a transformer, for which there is no fixed stage, can be solved with the CX plus in two ways (offset reactive power or medium voltage-side current measurement)
- It is possible to use an external alarm contact (potential-free, normally open contact 250V AC/5A max.), e.g. for a signal lamp, an external temperature sensor, etc.
- A further normally open contact is available as a fan relay or as a +1 step
- Digital input (adjustable logic: HIGH- or LOW-active / input signal: 90 - 250V AC) to switch target cos phi 1 and 2 or to suppress the I-Low alarm (DI)
Height x width x depth
144 x 144 x 58 mm
Height x width
138 (+0,5) x 138 (+0,5) mm
approx. 0,600 kg
(depending on configuration)
Video for "Automatic Initialisation"