Unbalance Relay for Capacitor Banks KSR1
Application in MV or HV compensations
Detection - Alarm - Trip
Measured is the RMS value referred to the fundamental without harmonic components.
Unbalance current is measured between the two star points of 2 capacitor stages
Unbalance monitoring via external voltage or current transformer (0.1 - 20 V AC or 15 mA - 5A)
Power supply: by wide range power supply 40 - 250 V AC (45 - 65 Hz) and 40 - 300 V DC
- 1-phase measurement
- Alarm/Trip / Limit value monitoring/trip after time X adjustable
- 4 switching outputs (change-over contacts) are available (closed in idle state)
- Trip relay output
- Output Alarm Relay
- Output Relay 3 (Alarm or Trip or Alarm and Trip)
- Output state OK (Life contact) Self-monitoring means in case of missing supply voltage the contacts 41-42 close and the contacts 41-44 open
- 1 DI: The switching state of the DI input:
---- The function to block the monitoring system is not activated.
OPEN The connection between the DI1 and DI2 terminals is open.
CLSd The connection between the DI1 and DI2 terminals is closed.
- Quick start menu
- Expert menu
Option: Modbus +MB